Monday 23 April 2012

Homer Simpson Eat Your Heart Out

Since December I've been Eating.... Eating for the channel with the aim to put on a decent amount of weight... Why?? So I don't get cold.

I have been steadily putting it on, but this past two weeks has been a turning point. In two weeks due to lots of eating and very little training (injury and illness) I have managed to put on 3 kgs. Very good for channel training very bad for my now very limited wardrobe.

My only pair of jeans that still fit now has a hole on the inside of the thigh, results in an overcooked muffin top when I do them up and to make matters worse now bruises my hips when I sit for too long.... Despite the pain and my somewhat indecent appearance I'm still wearing my jeans as summer hasn't yet hit and my winter wardrobe is now limited. As a result of this I was sat on a plane from Sweden to London on Sunday night very uncomfortable. So much so, that I decided the best way to ease my pain was to unbutton the top button of my jeans. Once doing so my belly promptly protruded its way out over the waist band sending my t-shirt up toward my boobs much in the style of Homer Simpson . This elicited a rather large giggle from Mark who said "I'm so proud of you" ....

Oh well what can I do - time for some bigger jeans :)

No comments:

Post a Comment